Yesterday was a blue day. berry blue. so to combat my winter blues, i made a list of things that are currently making me happy.
1. Polka Dot Sheets. I got these sheets at Target on clearance in the spring. Love them! They make me feel bouncy and happy. Full of sunshine and rainbows.
2. Red, White, & Blue quilt. This is the quilt my mom made for me before I went off to college. It's so cozy and warm, it always makes me feel better.
3. New Picture Display. In an attempt to make myself feel better I pulled out the pictures and hung up the ones that reminded me of happy things and made me smile. Some simple yarn, clothes pins, and tada! A rockin display of pictures that make me happy.
4. New Music. My most current purchases, Shakira & John Mayer. Totally keeping me motivated and happy while I diligently work away on my computer.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookies. Really, do you need an explanation for this one? I didn't think so.
I'm off to Tuscon tomorrow, back on Sunday. Enjoy the weekend!